Monday 11 January 2016

Review : Burgers "n" Shakes

Anyone that knows me, knows how much I love food! As in, that's my weak point. So, one day I was talking to a friend, she said all the amazing food  places are on the island and I argued with every drop of blood in me. In fact she said all the good places are on the Island. I actually felt bad because people have this mentality that all the "gehn-gehn" places are on the Island and due to this most business owner now decide to set up their businesses on the island(which is not fair). I told her it wasn't true because we do have amazing places on the mainland and I know this because I stay on the mainland, Surulere.
So, my first review :

Burgers "n" Shakes is an amazing place! They have really nice burgers, milkshakes, smoothies and others.
They are super neat. Their staffs are so respectful and friendly .
You do not have to break the bank! Their menu is very pocket friendly. I have eaten everything on they make there.

Burgers "n" Shakes is located at 1, Oyekan off Akerele, Surulere, Lagos.
You can also check their website : www.burgersandshakesng.com

I would give them 9/10

Pleaseeeeee try their "breakfast swiss bun", it is amazing!

They also do deliveries. You can also call and makes enquires : 09050505067, 070464960

Thank me later. ;)























No comments:

Post a Comment