Saturday 5 December 2015

welcome!!!

Hello Amazing people, please welcome me as I start this new chapter of my life, lol. I have had this dynamism for  blogging and vlogging for quite some time now but I've just been extremely lazy to start it up, Thank God for the Amazing people I have in my life that have pushed to do it, so for now I am going to start with blogging. I am ready and by God's grace I keep up, so help me God. Amen!



My name is Omotomiwa Okhabu, born January 18. I love talking, I love networking, I love food so much, I love fashion and the list of things I love is endless so I'd just stop here.



Basically, this blog is going to cover things that matters to us as humans but we chose to ignore and not pay attention to. Also, I would  be doing reviews of whatever it is have got my attention, sometimes fashion updates(where I'd be feeling myself  ;) )  I am also going to start sort of a trend called #MyLagosStory , this is basically telling the weird stories that have happened to you in Lagos, stories that you can look back at and thank God and laugh . Of course I would be sharing my Lagos stories, you can never be too wise in this Lagos and this journey would be super amazing if you amazing trailblazers(readers) can share your stories, errm if you have a story but it isn't a Lagos experience you are absolutely welcome to share. You can send your stories to : okhabuomotomiwa18@gmail.com



Also, if there's anything you want me to talk about please feel free to let me know.

I love you guys so much , please make sure you always visit and connect with me either from the comment section or send me an email. God bless you :*

No comments:

Post a Comment