Tuesday 15 December 2015

Turning the hands of time.



Time is very powerful. I believe we've all been in situation where we wished we could go back to the past and change a lot of things, make our wrongs right, make better decisions where they were required. I have found myself in this position severally, I'd sit down, think and sulk, wishing I could change things but when I eventually chose to grow up, I realized few things which I am going to share with you amazing trailblazers :

We can never turn back the hands of time : I realized I could keep wishing for as long as I wanted but I'd just be wasting my time, because the truth is no one can turn back the hands of time. When I looked back I observed that valuable time was already lost which I could not recover back, So the first step I took was forgetting about "Turning back the hands of time".

Make peace with yourself and turn to God to guide you : Your peace is more important than driving yourself crazy trying to understand why some things happened the way they did. You need to let go. Talk to God.

Focus on the Future: Forget the past because it's the past and it can only stay behind you, not ahead of you. You have to focus on what is ahead of you which is the Future. Make a plan, Have a purpose, Use time wisely!

Value your Time : Fela Durotoye once said "Value your time and make the best use of it". Time waits for no man. Have a good time management. Utilize it to the best.

Do not give up : You can't give up! Swallow your tears, stand upright and tell yourself that you won't give up no matter what. You just have to keep pushing.

Make a move: It is not enough to have a purpose without having a plan. This was one mistake I made, I had so many great ideas(some which I have forgotten) but I didn't make any move! A terrible mistake which I have eventually gotten over. Make a move!!! Don't just sit!

Do not compare yourself: A lot of time I'd compare myself with people around me and look at the people I "thought" had a better life than I did, and I'd end up having migraine. But then, I came to realize we all don't have the same life, aim, plan, purpose, dream. God understands it all! We are all different for a reason.

When life hits you hard pick yourself up and move on: Yes, life would slap our faces and push us down and even try to get at our self-esteem. It is just left for us to get up and not let life get at us!!

Keep thinking positive: A positive mind produces positive result. Scrap out every negative thought and you'd be fine.

Face reality: Life is tough! It isn't a bed of roses. We need to learn the truth and how to deal with it. The truth may be bitter but it still remains the truth.

It is okay to make mistakes: Mistakes are bound to happen. Do not go so hard on yourself when you make mistakes. Try not to keep making the same mistakes.

THANK YOU FOR READING, GOD BLESS YOU. I LOVE YOU :*

Ps: Do not forget to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment