Monday 25 April 2016

Is she too pretty to have a Bae?


I do not know if it's just me but based on "my own" observation, most pretty ladies are "bae-less" and the conclusion on this is that most guys find it difficult to be in a serious relationship with them as they want to believe they won't be the only boyfriends they have.


I have a friend who laments all the time that ugly girls get the handsome good looking guys (not like we can create our own humans and not dis-respecting God, but you get what I mean, shey?) so this friend of mine is always like "Tomiwa, see me no boyfriend", (then she mentions someone's name) and be like "she how she would be disposing boys anyhow", according to her this person isn't pretty(lol). She would now start asking, "please what is sending all the guys away na?".


Now when I say pretty, it doesn't just end at miss fine face, hot body. Like I mean girls who are smart(book smart and street smart), good looking and decent. So, it actually really baffles me and I keep asking myself "why do guys RUN from the pretty ladies?".
Someone once suggested that maybe the pretty girls are badly behaved(well not all, as I know a couple of well behaved ones). I also asked a male friend of mine, according to him, some guys are intimidated by pretty girls and some don't want these girls to use their heads and play ball( I don't even know what that means). He also said pretty girls are expensive(like we're they supposed to be cheap before?). He went further by saying, pretty girls are bad girls (like you get the bad he's trying to talk about, abi?).

To be honest I don't think guys should think that way( I don't know if it's all the guys that have that mentality but when he was talking, he made it seem like he was representing). Pretty girls are good girls too.

So, ask a pretty girl out today, she might just be the one.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment